Life is what happens when you make other plans...
"We love that which we give our time, wether it be gospel God or gold"
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
2010
(17)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
2009
(23)
►
October
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
February
(20)
I came to Texas today. At the airport in Phoenix b...
This is me next to the wall in Avila. Look how HU...
This is the cathedral in Avila. This picture was ...
This is a picture of me inside the Palace in Madri...
This is inside the Cathedral in Santiago. The cie...
This is the celebration of Reyes which is when th...
This is a picture from upstairs in the Cathedral. ...
This is the Cathedral in Santiago De Compostela. ...
One day Kadee and I decided to take the boys for a...
This was my view every morning when I woke up. Jo...
A night view of Avila
This is one view from the wall.
This is me peeking my head through the wall of Avila
This is Ian and I on the steps of the wall of Avil...
I am petting a wild horse!!!! There was a herd of...
Ian is a lot more excited to hang out with me than...
This is Jack and I hangin out by the ocean.
Who would have thought that John would go Catholic...
My blog motto
Life in through my eyes
About Me
Flower
My motto for life... Enjoy it while you can. Soon it will be over
View my complete profile
Monday, February 9, 2009
This is a picture from upstairs in the Cathedral. You can see how narrow the streets are and how close the houses are together.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment