Sunday, October 10, 2010

Zach in action!!

We have been having so much fun with our little guy. And he is growing so fast!!! He is getting close to crawling and that means life is about to get even more interesting. He is about as good as you can ask for. He really only fusses when he is tired or hungry and all other times is either playing or he wants to be held and cuddled; which I don't mind at all. He has brought so much joy to our little family and continues to make life more and more interesting by the day. I hope you enjoy these little video clips of our little guy!!! Because we sure do!!!


1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! I thought he was going to turn over in that video. I really liked the last one when he would stop and look at you and smile.

    ReplyDelete