
Our little Zachary David Newton was born on May 11th 2010 at 12:26p.m. He was 7lbs 6oz and 19 1/2 inces long. He was born with a FULL head of hair and two large dimples... One in each cheek. I was only in labor for 12 hours but enjoyed the modern marvel of the ephidural for the last 5 hours of it, at which point I tooked a nap and waited for them to wake me up and tell me that I had a new baby :) I only had to push 3 times and for a sum total of less than 15 minutes. Couldn't have asked for a better delivery. I knew almost everyone in the delivery room which was kind of funny. As soon as Zach was born Dave turned around and simply said "that was sooo cool" It was a much easier process than expected and he has been a joy ever since. We really enjoy our little guy!!
He's a keeper!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Can't wait to meet him sometime! :)
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaahhhh! He is sooooooooo cute! I love him!!!!!! Glad everything was so easy and smooth for you.
ReplyDelete