Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting Ready for the baby !!!
























































Well, I am quite obviously not very good at this blog thing... As most of you that will read this already know; I am having a baby... in 4 WEEKS!!! I have enjoyed decreasing my work schedule to just one measly day/week... and I love having all the extra time to "get things done" I have gotten some awesome deals on baby clothes and other needed items for the nursery. We decided that we wanted to paint the nursery so that has been my project for this last week. IT LOOKS AWSOME!!! I love it so much that I tried to talk Dave into letting me paint our room the same way. Not surprising that he vetoed that idea. Although I don't think I'll have any trouble spending time in the nursery with little Zachary. I feel like I am mostly ready for the little guy to come. Just hope that I don't turn him into too much of a monster before he can eat solid food :) He has already proven to have a little personality and is much like his daddy. Working at an OB office I have access to really as many ultrasounds as I want, you'd think that I could get some good ones. Well, little Zach just wouldn't have it. He has gone to great lengths to hide his face in almost EVERY ultrasound picture. One particular day he had one arm up over his forehead, his other hand infront of one side of his face, and sure enough he put his foot in front of the other side of his face. Several times he has found refuge in my hip socket and when nothing else seems like it will hide him, he puts his face right up against the placenta and then turns toward my back so there is no chance of getting a clear shot of his face. One particular day after trying for almost 45 minutes just to get a picture of his face (good thing I am friends with the Techs) He turned looked at the handpiece... LAUGHED and then quickly turned back around not to show his little face again, as if he was laughing and the tech and saying "fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me" I tell you what I look forward to getting to know this little guy and teach him the difference between a funny prank and a mean one :) All in all we are both excited and mostly ready for him to come... MAY IT BE SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment