Well, it has taken a while but I have finally come around to filling you guys in on my boring life. I hope as you read and as I update that you will learn things about me that you never knew !! After all I am a complex mysteroius individual !!!
hey manda! welcome to bloggin. i get to be the first to comment! hmmm..... in your obvious theme of boringness, i boringly have nothing to say. and just for the record, and coming from someone with an english literature degree, yes -neither of those words will be found in the dictionary and this is not a sentence. :) i love the internet.
Yeah! You're a blogger!!! However, I'm not sure I have to wait until you post information on your blog before I know... (One of the disadvantages of living with me :) ) And, yeah, boring is not a word I would use to discribe you... Love you!
hey manda! welcome to bloggin. i get to be the first to comment! hmmm..... in your obvious theme of boringness, i boringly have nothing to say. and just for the record, and coming from someone with an english literature degree, yes -neither of those words will be found in the dictionary and this is not a sentence. :) i love the internet.
ReplyDeletePlease! You are the farthest thing from boring! I'm so happy you have a blog. I will be checking back often!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! You're a blogger!!! However, I'm not sure I have to wait until you post information on your blog before I know... (One of the disadvantages of living with me :) ) And, yeah, boring is not a word I would use to discribe you... Love you!
ReplyDelete